|IFH Engineering PLC previously known as CRBC Addis Engineering PLC, has entered into Ethiopia’s market in 1998 as an international Plc contractor to construct the Addis Ababa Ring Road phase I and II Projects. This Project was rated as one of the landmark works that led the modernization of Addis Ababa.
IFH Engineering PLC has always been playing a leading role in the road construction industry IFH also supplies the high quality asphalt concrete and commercial concrete to the market.
IFH Engineering PLC is always proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run and be the Title Sponsor of the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.
| Designated Driver!
DIAGEO’s company Meta Abo Beer PLC honors its customers; DIAGEO always works to deliver a high quality product that suits its customers need. And it’s our strong believe that these products are being used with high precaution.
Designated Driver – when a family or group of friends go out, they need to pick one member to stay free from Alcohol and be responsible to drive the rest of the team after the night is over. He/ She are responsible to get everybody safe back to home.
The key point of Designated Driver is to promote a driver who is not drinking at all. We work closely together with our partners to promote drinking responsibly and also support the issue on Road safety.
DIAGEO Ethiopia is proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run on the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.
| Ethiopian Insurance Corporation
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation with the vision to be a world class insurer by the year, 2025 carries on the mission “We provide our customers an efficient and reliable insurance service and engage in investment activities by deploying the right mix of expertise, the state of the art technology and cost effective strategy. In doing so, we contribute to the sustainable development of the national economy and play a vital role in the industry.”
Ethiopian Insurance Corporation Program is proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run on the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.
| Auto Safety is a radio talk show aired on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 am to 9:30 am on Bisrat FM 101.1.
As a local, legally registered and licensed company, Ashanti Advertising is the producer of Auto Safety and D/Inspector Assefa Mezgebu and Journalist Ashenafi Tadele host the show.
On Auto Safety, not only current and major local and international road accident reports as well their causes are discussed, but also, traffic rules and regulations and other related vital information are shared to the public in order to create awareness among drivers and pedestrians.
More over, variety of suggestions, ideas and questions raised from its heterogeneous listeners are incorporated in every program and it is believed that the show plays a pivotal role in the reduction of traffic accidents and its consequences.
Auto Safety Radio Program is proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run on the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.
| "We are passionate about introducing new technology to achieve excellence in the mineral water sector, the machineries we use and our unique production process makes us the best natural mineral water in the country".
MINE, YOURS, OURS...... Arki Water is proud to be part of the UN 2017 women first run!
Arki Water is proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run on the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.
See AA has smooth, safe and available road management services in 2020.
• Provide efficient and available services to the general public
• Change orientation
• Services based on strong knowledge and belief
Duties and responsibilities
• Penalize those who violet traffic rules and regulations based on the financial laws of the city administration.
• Manage, control and administer the traffic system and device and implement strategies to smoothen and enhance the traffic system.
• Carry out activities related to traffic engineering, roads designing and maintain, traffic signs and signing installations.
• Carry out activities related to renewal of parking licenses, expansion of parking terminals; manage and control the traffic flow; work with the city transport authority, documentation and dissemination of information related to traffic flow, work with the city transport authority, documentation and dissemination of information related to traffic incidents and provide training to different stakeholders.
• Organize sensitization and educational programs pertaining to the city transport service and the traffic system.
• Introduce, install and administer up date traffic management technologies to ensure modern and efficient traffic system in the city.
• Carry out other activities relating to traffic management and safety as and when needed.
Addis Ababa Road traffic Management Agency is proud to partnership with the Great Ethiopian Run on the 14th edition of 2017 IFH Relay Races.